FIT participates within the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program. A Stafford Loan is a federally-sponsored, low-interest loan accessible to help with academic costs. The funds with this loan come straight through the Federal Department of Education. They'll remain the financial institution for the full life of the mortgage in addition to loan will never be offered.
Who's entitled to Direct Stafford Loans?
- U.S. resident or an qualified non-citizen and
- pupil admitted in a qualification system and
- FAFSA needs to be finished and prepared by FIT Financial Aid solutions
What steps need to be studied to get an immediate Stafford Loan?
- Stafford loans are awarded and must certanly be accepted online or you might finish and submit a Financial Aid solutions Direct Stafford Loan Request.
- Complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) .
- Complete an entrance|Education Loan}|Education Loan} Acknowledgment
Pupils should have finished the entire process of trying to get school funding by filing a FAFSA along with other needed paperwork before loan demands is likely to be prepared. If pupils have not been granted a Stafford Loan, they may request one through the educational funding Department Direct Stafford Loan Request Form. Continue reading Federal Direct Stafford Loan Program:Read About This Right Right Here